Wednesday 14 September 2011

A Wise Woman

once told me that it was better to remain silent than spew verbal diarrhea for the sake of having something to say. Wise Woman.

Having said that, I'm having a hard time with pregnancy announcements. Fucking infertility. Even after having kids it just never goes away. I wish that I was happier for others than I was sad for myself (does that make sense?). I don't think that my sadness is associated with the loss of Alexander (but what do I know). I realize that even if I were to have 20 children, I could never replace him.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm here, reading, thinking and feeling.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I am in much the same shoes. I've started my post about the book and will get to replying to your email as well! Love to you and Alexander~

    ReplyDelete