Thursday 28 April 2011

How Do I Know?

When I was in my late teens, early twenties, I had several epiphanies. Each time I had one, I thought that it was THE ONE. The one where I had everything figured out. That was until I had THE ONE at age 28. Or so I believe...

Given this history, how do I know that I'm "working through" all of this pain. Maybe I just "think" that I'm dealing with things and really I'm not. Maybe I've fooled e.v.e.r.y.o.n.e.

The best part is, n.o. o.n.e in the entire world knows what I'm supposed to feel... except me. And I don't even know.

Time for another epiphany, unless the last one was THE ONE. If so, I'm fucked.

1 comment:

  1. My feeling is that as long as you are dealing with the loss in a healthy way (i.e. not being dependent on drugs or alcohol) then you are working through it. If you are allowing yourself to feel your emotions then you are dealing with it. Just my take on it. This blog on it's own tells me that you're working through the pain.

    ReplyDelete